Sunday 12 April 2015

Presentation

On last week Friday I delivered my presentation to the class overall I was quit satisfied with my performance, except for the starting due to nervousness I actually forgot to introduce myself before the presentation, hence there were a few moments I keep on thinking when to put in the intro of myself. Therefore some of the content that I already memorized were fly out of my mind and cause a few sudden long pause during my presentation. However the later part of the presentation I think I did show some improvement when I was not that nervous.
I learn a lot from the feedback that given by the class. thank you so much. I think I will do much better for my next presentation.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Yu Xi,

    I agree with you that it is a pity that you have forgotten to introduce yourself in the first segment of your presentation, which make it a bit awkward as you tries to fumbler with what to say next. Nevertheless, i have really enjoyed your presentation which gave a great insight to the problem of misinformation on social media. Not to mention the appropriate and vibrant visual aids that you use to aid your presentation. A shortcoming will be like Mr. Blackstone has said, perhaps some text in slides can aid your elaboration. :)!

    ReplyDelete